Latest Job Vacancy
Rainbow Fostering is a well established, fast growing independent fostering agency committed to offering quality services to foster children and their foster parents. Two full time posts have arisen in our busy North Harrow Office and we are actively seeking people who are highly motivated, possess strong communicative and interpersonal skills and are very organised and energetic to fill them. We require:
SUPERVISING SOCIAL WORKER: SALARY UP TO £32,000 P.A
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Supervising Social Worker to join our Social Work Team in South East London. The role will require you to provide support and supervision to foster carers and looked after children.
You should have excellent communication skills and report writing abilities. You should also be able to maintain strong working relationships with Placing Authorities and work as part of a team. Experience of working with foster carers would be an advantage alongside experience of completing competency-based Form F Assessments.
- Support and Supervise foster carers in line with the agency’s policies and procedures
- Undertake Form F Assessments
- Undertake Annual Reviews
- Present cases to the fostering panel
- Deliver training and support groups
- You must have minimum 2 years of post qualifying experience of working within the Fostering Sector
- HCPC recognised qualification in Social Work
- A full UK driving licence
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Comprehensive knowledge of all relevant legislation pertaining to fostering and children’s service
- Proven experience of using a wide range of IT and electronic communications
FREELANCE FORM F ASSESSORS
We also require freelance form F assessors who can complete a full BAAF Form F assessment on prospective carers as and when required. We are currently recruiting in within Greater London, Portsmouth and Southampton.
FOR AN INFORMAL DISCUSSION PLEASE CONTACT ANDREW WHITEHOUSE ON 0208 427 3355, OR SEND YOUR CV AND COVERING LETTER TO JOBS@RAINBOWFOSTERING.CO.UK