Inviting Local Authority Input
We work with a number of local authorities and social workers that remain responsible for the children/young people they place with our foster carers.
We are always happy to hear from our colleagues in local authorities and organizations on any matter, whether about Rainbow’s services or this website.
Working in Partnership
Rainbow Fostering Agency work closely with the local authorities that provide alternative care arrangements for children and young people.
We believe that it is very important to work closely with the local authority in order to monitor children/young people’s progress whilst they are placed with our carers. In any event the law says that we must work in partnership together in order to provide good outcomes for children and young people who are in need and looked after by the local authority.
We recognise the pressure local authorities experience meeting the demand for foster placements. Rainbow is committed to helping local authorities meet the needs of vulnerable children and young people.
- Providing quality placements since 1998
- Highly qualified and experienced staff
- Volume Discount/ Competitive Rates
- 24/7 support for the young person, Foster Carer and Local Authority
- Transportation for out of hours placements on request at cost
- Student Placements
- Therapists for foster children
- Centralised children's saving scheme